Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Injured

Okay, so I haven't updated my blog for a long time now. Might as well start now..


It is currently 12:24 AM and I just got back from the San Jose Hospital. Wondered why I went to the hospital? Well let's see. So at around 6:30 PM I had a basketball game against East Palo Alto. There was a play for everyone to spread out, and I drove the ball inside. As I went up for the lay-up I notice that my body starts to turn, and in my head I'm like "Oh fck." So then I end up landing head first onto the gym floor and twisting my neck. I blacked out for like 5 seconds and tried to get myself together for a while. Then I went to the bench. Ahhh, as the game finished I went home. I told my dad that I had a bad fall, and he goes crazy. So we go to the hospital at around 9 PM and stay there for 3 hours. I didn't get to do homework or anything at all. Plus, I can't play basketball or any sport until I get an approval from my doctor, which sucks. Well yeah, now I'm here doing homework. Sorta. I'lll try to update more. K, late.