Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy

I love being happy. Like today was such a good day for me, in fact it was a great way to end my school week. This Friday was great! I thought I did well on the religion test, and I was stressing so much about it. We lost our soccer game today 2-1, but we still made playoffs -_- Sucks cause I'll have to start basketball next week. After the soccer game I went to confirmation class. I hella love going to confirmation. Meeting new people and learning something new each Friday is great. After confirmation, went to YFC. This made me really happy because I got to see all the MHS heads whom I haven't seen since homecoming, haha. So that was fuuuuuuuun. Gotta talk to Russ, Andrew, and Catap about to SF plan tomorrow. Man, it feels like a fail. Oh well, if I don't go to sf tomorrow I'll probably play ball with Ryan, Steven, Brian, Jonathan, and them.

OH YEAH, had a wheatgrass shot today. Omfg, worst tasting drink ever! BUT, it gave me the best energy and got me really hyper =]

WDYWT- School uniforms ftl



Can't believe I did it.

1 comment:

Sam said...

ewwwwwwy.
nasty drink!

but i agree i have uniforms too.. ftl.