Monday, November 10, 2008

Shoe Pavillion

Today I had a soccer game that was a pretty big game, however we lost 3-0. I think? Hah, oh well. I'm not that mad, we did ok I guess. Sucks that its our last game though. But now it's time for basketball season, finally! What I've been waiting for.

After coming home from soccer I decided to tag along with my grandpa and uncle to Shoe Pavillion at great mall for a sale that was going on. I was prettty bored, haha. I walked to Champs and McDonalds to buy some food. Didn't see anyone familiar, but there were so many boppers haha. Kinda funny, it brings back memories in a way.

Oh yeah, haha. I had a dream that I met Bionic last night LOL. Thanks a lot Kevin, but dreams may come true ;) Maybe he'll come back for you, and you'll actually have a camera. Haha, go get one for Christmas.


1 comment: