Sunday, April 19, 2009

Last day of Spring Break

Daamn, can't believe it's over. I guess I can say it went by pretty fast and slow at the same time. Had fun here and there, but some days when I didn't get to go out. It was nice talking to you on the phone throughout the break, haha :) Well today I didn't do anything at all really. Went to church for confirmation mass. Ushering was gay, hahaha. I was too lazy to do anything. After I basically stayed home and watched the playoffs. Still am actually. I hope Wade doesn't blow it in the next 6 games fkk. Well, that's it. It was really hot today. Back to school days...

Wanted to try something new.

Meet my dog Jordan whom I never play with.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

OMG! Jordan looks like my dog Godiva!

Ashley said...

shes a terrior and a chihuahua i believe(: