Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Update w/ Life, School, Friends, etc.

So I never really update this thing anymore for some reason. Laziness ftl. I am currently on Spring Break and I'z be bored on a midnight, haha. Well how's life for me? I love it. Everything's really going well with school, family, friends, and whatnot. With school, I'm just really trying to get through this last quarter. Especialy with spanish and biology. I have a 3.55 GPA right now, but I'm aiming for at least a 3.7 by the end of this year. Basically cause my gpa last semester sucks cause of an incident :/ With friends, I couldn't ask for better ones. You guys know who you are. Especially you, if you're reading this blog, haha. C.D. <3 Uhhh, yeah. That's all I can say right now. Just trying to enjoy spring break while it's here.


4/15/2009.
Today was a fun spring break day. Andrew came over at 1:45 cause I told him that MHS got out at 2, which they didn't.. Thanks Cindy, haha. So we went to blockbusters to return movies, and ate at Las Vegas. My first time eating there and it was amazing. Cheese Quesadilla was craazy good. Ran into Kristine there also, haha. After, we visited MHS and said hello to everyone. Got my avengers back, thanks Mark. Chilled with Cindy till she left to kfc. After mhs we just chilled at my house. (Jansen, Matt, Andrew, Erika, Kevin C., and Chris) It was hella funny jumping Chris, lawl. Karma's a bitch though. Andrew locked his keys in his trunk -__- hahaha. So my dad drove him to his house to get the spare key. All good though. Fun ass day.



:)

No comments: