Monday, September 8, 2008

World Gourmet x Tropic Thundaaaaah

Wow, so I haven't blogged in such a long time. Might as well start now, right? So today I woke up at like 10:30. I didn't get to go to church cause I already went on friday for school. But when my dad came home he brought bagels and a mocha drink. The mocha drink sucked cause it gave me the worst stomach ache the whole day! After staying home I went to World Gourmet buffet in Fremont. It was fun chilling with the cousins. Still had a stomache ache. After that I went straight to great mall to watch a movie with Crisann, Matt, and Russ. Russ was gay for watchign a movie by himself lmfao. So yeah, the movie was great. Hella funny parts, esp. the little boy ;) After that Matt and Russ left so I chilled with Crisann at the food court for a bit. I ate cinnabon and she had this spam roll. Then I went home to watch the VMAs for a while. Then talked to people on AIM, especially this one certain person that only 2 people know that I was talking to that certain person. You know who you are, haha. Well yeah, that's about it. School tomorrow =[

WDYWT- to buffet and movies


1 comment:

Kevin Miranda said...

who's the person????
hahahahha
i'm in computer class right now so yea