Sunday, September 14, 2008

YFC September 12, 2008

Going to YFC for the first time was amazing. Word to Kevin, Crisann, and Michelle for telling me to go. I don't regret it one bit. When I got there I was hoping that it wouldn't be soo awkward, and thank god it wasn't haha. Everyone was hella chill. It was cool actually meeting people for the first time! You guys are cool 8) Thanks Rowena for tying my shoes together -_- But the actual yfc learning experience was great. The topic for the night was Appreciation. We sang worship songs, watched a video, and made discussions. It was all just amazing. Hopefully I can go more in the upcoming weeks.

Kevin can't hold a camera still.


HAHA, homecoming? Uhhhhhhh


Michelle fails, haha! =)

2 comments:

Cris-ann said...

aye, but wasn't I the only one who told you guys to go first! Haha I remember, and no wrong person for homecoming homie!!

Sam said...

awwwh, you guys are so cute!