Monday, January 26, 2009

Basketball season.

Well, I'm about to sleep and I decided to make a blog about our basketball season so far. We've been doing so much better than last year for sure. I guess switching leagues really gave us the confidence, haha. But our current record is 6-2 and we need 1 more win to go to CCS. So we have like about 5-6 games left in the season. We've been on a 5 game win streak so far and it's been great. Earning money too, hehe. But yeah. Currently averging about 13 points, 5 assists, and 3 rebounds. Eh, could be better but surely better than last year. Word to Khan, Brendan, KC, and Fritz.

Oh, and NBA socks ftw.

2 comments:

Isaac Chang said...

Hey wasup. I'm the guy from ISS (yeaz3r) just.. checking out your blog..... nice hyper dunks :P What school do you play for?

laarnilabelle said...

Hiya, sorry I'm late. I don't go on blogspot much anymore. But nice to meet you too, I'm Laarni =)