Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jacob's Birthday.

Today, woke up at around 12pm with Chesca burging into my room at random times. So I got annoyed and woke up. Told her to get out, haha. Then finally got up like an hour later and took a shower. After showering I decided to eat, but I looked in the kitchen and what do I find? Nothing! I'm like wow. So all I eat is toast, ha. After eating I get hella bored so I start on some homework and clean my room. That was cool. After homework and cleaning I get ready to go to Jacob's house for his small family party. Pretty cool. Watched ABDC, NBA, Home Alone, TFC and played hide-and-seek and dart tag, haha. Ended up getting home at 12. So I spent a good half of a day. Church and D&B tomorrroow, woo.


What I was watching..
Orlando got owned. D-wade ftw

Dart-tag outfit..
Haha, owned the birthday boy.



No comments: