Friday, January 23, 2009

Monta Ellis.

Monta! You're finally back now. Welcome. I've had a good 6 months waiting for you in my fantasy. I can't believe I picked you as my 3rd pick. But I think it's worth it. Warriors had a heartbreaking loss once again. Damn. Up by 1 point with 6 seconds left, and LeBron hits a shot at the buzzer and wins it. All I can say is Wow. Well other than that game, I had a pretty good day. I hate rainy days cause it makes me feel gloomy inside. Got our class t-shirts today also. Got flamed for wearing mine, haha. Then basketball practice was fun- learned how to play defense with my chest. After basketball practice, had to go to Confirmation. That was pretty fun also. Looking forward to my weekend.



WDIWT:

Had a little visit from a special guest as well..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments: