Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hopeful.

Coming back from YFC last night made me feel so refreshed/relieved. Going there just makes me feel happy especially being with everyone. "Big Brother" is my hero. And meeting new people yesterday was coool. I'm pretty excited for Confirmation as well. Better people than I thought, haha.

Well when I woke up today I thought it was going to be a shitty day cause I saw that it was hella raining. So I went back to sleep. When I woke up, the rain was gone and all I saw was the sunshine. It seemed like I've never seen anything so peaceful with the sky. The clouds were just perfect. So I felt like doing something that would make my dad happy. So I cleaned most of the house. First I swiped all the floors in the house. I was so amazed with all the dust I collected! But it was good to see everything clean. My dad and I are going to clean the family room tomorrow.

After cleaning, my dad and I planned to go to Daly City for his basketball game for work. It was the Mountain View Post Office against Los Gatos Post Office I think. My dad's team got OWNED. I think the score was 57-17 or something, haha. But it was alright. My dad scored a free throw, that's it. After watching the game we ate at this one noodle house restaurant. It was bomb. I wanted to eat a lot cause I didn't eat much the whole day. I had tocilog, saopao, and halo halo. Wonderful meal. Then we went home. Sorry I missed the SV festival guys.

WDYWT- To Daly City




1 comment:

kevincatap said...

:D

i will dude, haha.