Tuesday, October 7, 2008

7-0

Today, I was really looking forward to our soccer game against Kehilla. I felt ready, especially with my short haircut haha. But yeah. After school I had a strawberries wild with a banana so that I wouldn't get a cramp in the game again like the past weeeks. After jamba, we went to the soccer field.

When we got there we saw a 49er again, but not sure which one haha. There was this funny moment with coach also. He saw my shoes and was like "got some new wheels on there eh Raymond?" and I was like "No coach, this is not my car." Then he was like "Your shoes you dipwit or something. So I started hella laughing.

About the gameeeeee! We ended up winning with a score of 7-0, haha. Our second half was dumb cause we only had 1 goal scored. In the second half we had 6 goals scored. 3 by me, 3 by John Sauer, and 1 by Helen. Coach Justin owes me a huf hat for scoring another hat trick. I was happy with our game. Now I'm excited for tomorrow. Sophomore retreat ftw!

No comments: