Friday, October 10, 2008

Value

Today was such a great day. Thank God It's Friday was all that went through my mind. I couldn't wait to enjoy to start my 3 day weekend. Today was a wonderful way to start it off. I had a soccer game after school so I got to miss 6th period, but we lost 7-0 haha! Oh well, we "beat" them last time. I'm just glad the embarrassment is over, haha.

After the soccer game I had to go straight home and change real quick for the first confirmation meeting. I was pretty excited for it since I was looking forward to meeting new people. It was pretty cool. I got candy, haha. Then we talked about like what expectations I must do for the confirmation class and yeah. It was dope.

After confirmation, Adrian, Kathleen, and I walked over to YFC in Pavalkis. The theme for that night was Value. We came in late so we had our own group and we talked about our highs and lows. My high was going to the Sophomore retreat wednesday and getting all the Happy Birthday's from friends. My low was losing 7-0 today, haha. Rest of YFC was great, it was cool seeing everyone. Marykay, I hope your read this!

WDYWT

1 comment:

mary kay said...

Haha (: That just made my day!