Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Whatever

Well, I've been acting normal now. I still haven't found out what got me to act all weird last week. But whatever, I don't want it to come back. Well actually, I don't mind it coming back cause I'm always up for a challenge to actually find out who I really am.

Today, we lost our soccer game 3-2. I've never had so much intensity, anger, and frustration. I scored a PK, but that didn't matter. We were still down 2-1. Josh scored, but it was still a tie. With about 10 minutes left, our opponent scored so make the score 3-2.

Once they scored I was so angry and frustrated. I wanted our team to score right away since time was ticking. We had a good possession for the last couple minutes, but we didn't score. I was pretty mad at myself though. I had a good chance to tie it, but I fcked up. That's life I guess. But it's in the past now. Some guy wanted to start sht, but I didn't care. I'm not that type of person. Well anyways, homecoming week has been great. Free dress ftw, haha. Kay, bye!








I wish things would go back to how they used to be.

No comments: