Sunday, March 1, 2009

DXC March 1st.

Yesterday was such a fun day. I'm glad I decided to find a ride and go to dxc. Thanks Zach for the ride. Got ready by 11 for Zach's mom to pick me up. Kinda weird just riding in the car with Zach's mom, haha. All good though. But when we got there it was a pretty long line, not bad though. Fcking Jeremy and Rolo screaming my name when I got out of the car lmfao. Overall this DXC was so chill. I loved it. Sold my shanghai's for $205 and greytoes for $30. Ended up buying 1994 white cement IIIs for $120! STEAL.

Word to bay area heads. Jeremy, Rob, Jerik, Karl, Rolo, Zalo, Kelly, Ronald, Mark, Manny, Alyssa, Lorina, Quinn, Caressa, Matt, Mindy, Paolo, Greg, Charles, and everyone else.

Can't wait for the summit cause Me and Rob are gonna' run it 8) lawlz.




3 comments:

Chris said...

I should have went =( Damn. Next time bro

renjmeister said...

Good stuff Ray. I miss everyone.

Charles McClanahan said...

good seeing you, lets chill soon.