Monday, March 23, 2009

Refreshed.

Today was a start of a new quarter. Last quarter until Sophomore year ends O_o wow that was a fast ass year. Spring break in a couple weeks too. But today I just wanted to get through the day with no harm, meaning no bs or trouble. I got through doing my last minute spanish hw though, haha. I need to learn to stop procrastinating. I failed my geo test -__-

After school I went to Orchard Supply with my dad to buy me some shelves for my room. I was happy to get a couple. As my dad was assembling it I started cleaning/organizing my room. I need to get rid of the dust. I also took some quick shots of my 'Fantastic 4' haha. I actually learned a new thing or two about shooting with my point and shoot camera.

1 comment:

rockthesole said...

nice shoes, we only need lodens!