Monday, March 30, 2009

Great Weekend. New Week.

Wow, probably one of the best weekends of my life. ? Could've been. But for sure it was the best of this year. Friday turned out a little shittty, due to some problems with my dad. I'm happy I listened to him though, he's always right. I'm glad I saw you though :) Sorry I had to leave so early and not go to Trojans on time. Confirmation was hella boring since not many people were there. Some people were either at Trojans or Regent Rampage. So I was bored the whole time.. Once Confirmation was over I went to stop by tap-x to buy a strawberry snowbubble for mi princesa. Then stopped by at home for a bit and then went to MHS. When I got there I could feel the spirit already, haha. The last part of it was dope thoughh. Sophomore pyramid ftmfw. Congratulations to all the classes for putting on a good show.

Once trojans was over I gave the drink to her. She fails by spilling it on her shirt :) haha, wiped it off with my shirt though hah.

Then Matt, Russ, and I chilled at my house for a bit to get Russ picked up. Once he got picked up Matt and I got a ride from my dad to wingstop. When we got there, my dad thought we were just dropping off Matt -__- so he stayed there and waited for me to eat. Didn't feel like eating wingstop so Matt and I went over to McDonalds and ordered through the drive thru, haha. Funny experience. Got a salad :) Cindy wins for eating most of it. I almost gagged eating that carrot though.. Gross.


Next day was even better. Woke up and watched the sunshine arise so I felt as if I woke up on the right side of the bed. Waited till 1:30 to get ready for my cousins party at Cal-Skate. It was prettty fuuun going back there. Sucks that she felll and injured her back :( After Cal-Skate I met up with Karl, Catap, Matt, and Cindy at great mall :) We needed to buy Kevin Miranda his gift. So we ended up buying a nice, beautiful heart sizedd cookie. Haha, and I got him a hundreds adam bomb sticker for his birthday. Once we got the cookie we left to the party.

Kevin's 16th was mad fun I must say. Dancing with the princess kills my thighs, but it was worth it :) Haha. Thank you again for the bracelet, I love it. Party got down and dirrrty though, daamnz. Wonderful night though.

"Falling off that second floor for you."

No comments: