Sunday, August 17, 2008

Miss Independent

So today my dad woke me up at 8 O Clock so I could go to Mass. I was so cranky the whole morning during church. But then after we all went to Kalesa to eat breakfast/lunch. The food there was great. Especially the hand-toasted pandesal! =] Had 3 of those. Also had adoborice with eggs and tocino. I was sad cause there was no more sago gulaman left haha. But calamansi juice is sour! I don't like it. After Kalesa, my dad grandpa and I went to Wal Mart to buy dog food. We ended up buying more than that haha. I bought pants for school, headphones, and shower gel. Thanks tatang. When I got home I wanted to catch up on some sleep. But before I went to sleep I went on MarcRyans myspace and it had a great song. Miss Independent by Neyo. I listened to that song the whole day. Even while I was sleeping haha. Then when I woke up I wanted to get a haircut but my dad had to go to a party. So I chilled at home then stopped by Nobhill with my aunt and uncle. I was going to get a haircut too, but it was closed =( Then I taugh Chesca how to webcam haha. That's it.

WDYWT- To Church, Kalesa, and Walmart









1 comment:

Cris-ann said...

i'm going to comment on every blog you make watch. i thought you said you didnt wanna eat there cause it was nasty... HAHA