Monday, August 4, 2008

LA x Vegas Vacation!

So as my cousin came to the bay area to visit, I had to make it worth it. We pulled out an all nighter for that one night they stayed here and boy was it crazy. We went to starbucks at around 6 o clock to get some starbucks. Then we went back to the house. Couple hours later we were headed to the great mall. We were SOO TIRED! Like I could've fallen asleep on the bench if I had to. We got there so early so we didn't know what to do. We just ate at the food court for a bit then walked around. We were suppposed to go take the bus to go bowling but then there was a hobo who got into a fight over bottles so my girl cousins got all scared and decided not to go. We went glow in the dark golfing instead. It was pretty fun I guess. Not worth the $8. After the mall we were headed to LA.

We slept most of the way but when we got there we just played brawl most of the time. Then we watched TV. The next day we ate at Sizzler to celebrate my cousin, Judre's, early birthday. Food there was great. Then we dropped off Judre to football. Then we chilled at his house while he was there. We ended up sleeping at his house. Then we went to Las Vegas which was my first time experience. It was crazy hot over there. Walking down the strip was pretty cool though. A lot of people passing out x-rated cards lmao. But the worst part was the heat. The malls were sick tho. A lot of them had good stores. I didn't have cash though. But when we came back to LA I was already leaving. But before I left I picked up some blazers =) Then my cousin brought me back home on Saturday at 4am. Fun fun fun vacation!





























No comments: