Saturday, July 26, 2008

July 25th. Crazy Day

So today I woke up at 6 o clock hoping that my dad would let me jog with everyone. But when I asked him, he was like "It's too early." So I was like fk. So I just watched abdc2 and get all pissed at MTV. Rigged. I hope that rumor that everyone is talking about is true tho. Then later.. Russ, Karl, Matt and Kevin came over. Then we took the bus to San Jose. It was hella funny cause we ran into Ryan at one of the bus stops and we haven't seen him in hella long. Then we callled up Andrew and wondered where he was at and we saw him walking on Milpitas Blvd hahaha. Then once we got at our stop, we chilled at Jack in the box and ate food. I had 3 Jr bacon cheeseburgers. Hella goood. Then we walked to Matt's and cataldi. We saw Josh hella randomly lmao. Then we played basketball and chilled at matts. After Matt's we went to Tapioca express then Karl's BBQ. Hella fun there, food was great and it was cool meeting new people. Well yeah, I'm too lazy to move the pictures right now so yeah. Gnight

No comments: