Friday, July 18, 2008

Great Mall x BYC

So today I was supposed to wake up before 10 o clock to see Kevin, Michelle, and Mariel. But then I ended up waking up at 11, but while I was half awake I heard Kevin Miranda yelling hahah. So then I was like wtf. Then Kevin Catap IMd me saying it was them and then I was like WHOA. So they came back and it was cool seeing them. Then later I took the 46 bus to great mall. It was funny cause while I passed by MHS I saw their bus but I didn't want to say HI because I wasn't sure if it was them. Then when I got to great mall I metup with Catap and Jansen. We were trying to look for a bag for my basketball shoes. It was so embarrasing carrying them around the mall. But the stores couldn't give bags unless we bought something. So I just carried it then we walked to the movies to try and get tickets. But I didnt get one cause Russell said we weren't watching. So I walked back to the bus, but Russ said he was coming so I went back to the mall. Then I saw my elephant Michelle. Then I saw her again walking with Ashley. So we just chilled at the food court and waited for Russ. Then Russ, jeremy, and I went to BYC. Cool day!

Highlight of my day was at BYC when Russell and I shot our own basketballs into the same hoop and both of the balls got stuck in the net and Eric Gasmin was coming down for a layup so all 3 balls got stuck in the same hoop hahahahahahahahahaha

wdywt- Great Mall



No comments: