Friday, July 11, 2008

Free Slurpee Day!

Woke up, then I looked outside right away. Happened to be a package for me and an envelope in the mail.I had sblaces mailed to me and a pair of sbs. Then I toook a shower. After I took a shower I walked to Subway to get a $5 footlong then 7eleven to get a free slurpee. Hella dumb, slurpees were 7.11 ounces i think so it was hella small. Then after, I went back home. Made a hellla gay video of me dancing cause Rachel 'my wife' HAHA told me too. After that I took a get like me picture for Ramiele <3. Hella gay but funny. Then my aunt picked me up to go to King Eggroll. Then we went to 7eleven again to get a slurpee. Got home, then got ready for byc. After BYC I went to Troys with Chanda and Cat. NINJAAAAAA! Stupid gayz messed with my myspace. Now I'm home. Had a tummy ache the whole day.

WDYWT- Subway and 7Eleven





No comments: