Monday, July 14, 2008

Roaddawgz!

Woke up this morning ready to play a basketball game at 10 o clock. There happened to be a delay when we got there so we had to wait 1 more hour so we just watched the game before us. It was pretty intense. But when our game was up, it was a bunch of little kids and 1 HUGE guy. He was like 6'3 and he was only 12! I was like wow. Then I went back home with some Jamba Juice. We stayed home for a bit then went to the gym for our 3:30 championship game against some team. We ended up winning by 1. Had 10 or 12 points. Crazy game. Though I need to start going to practices in order to play. Then after basketball we all went to my cousins house so people could meet my grandpa. Then I stayed there and watched movies and playd brawl. TIring day. Pics up later

No comments: