Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Under Pressure

So today, I played blockles the whole day. =| talk about no life. But I left the house at 6:20 to go to BYC. Our game was at 7 and I was pumped to play Troy and Tito's team. Our first half was HORRIBLE. We didn't play our kinda game at all. And Josh kept running our team over lmao. Then the second quarter we did better. I was in foul trouble tho. So I missed half of the fourth quarter. But the last minute was intense. We were down by 4, then I made a free throw so we were down by 3. Then Desmond got the ball and scored a basket on a fast break so then we were down by 1. When Josh inbouned the ball to Troy, I deflected it and got a steal. Then we called a timeout. So we were down by 1 point with 9 seconds remaining. The play was for me to get the ball. So when I got the ball I drived right away to the right then pump faked Tito and hit it off the glass and hit the game winner. We won by 1 point and I forgot the score. Man, I've never been so pressured. But that was fun.

- Josh got owned after the game today lmao.
- Andrew is back from vietnam!
- I'm excited to chill tomorrow.
- I'm tired.

Goodnight

No comments: