Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Dream Team x Hancock

Well today was a hella fun day for me. Woke up at 12 then 2 hours later Bryan came over so we could take the bus to Great Mall. We ran into Steven, Mark, and some other guy forgot his name haha. Then when we got to the mall we met up with Matt and Russ. Then we bought out tickets for Hancock. While we were watching previews Matt, Russ, and I went out to meetup with a guy for awayguns. Then we watched movie and it was hellla gooood. I would watch it again. Hella funny too. Don't want to say much to ruin it for you guys. Then after the mall we just chilled at Cold Stone haha. Messed with the people who worked there to sing for us. Hella gay cause we had to tip them and we didn't even buy ice cream. But we got samples for singing to them. Pretty funny. Then my dad picked us up to go to our BYC game. We beat Matt's team, but I thought our team is unfair haha. Only played 2 quarters though. Then we watched Troy's game and it was hella goood. Troy won tho, but almost lost haa. Then me and Bryan went to McDonald's and we dropped off Bryan after. Fun day, enjoy the pics.






No comments: