Monday, June 30, 2008

Swimming x Chill Day

So today, I woke up at 12 O clock. I had 6 hours of sleep cause I slept at 6 a.m. watching Girl Next Door. I thought the movie was hella funny watching it again. The girl who actually lived next door was pretty hot. But when I woke up I was too lazy to get out of bed so I went on the computer laying down. Then I was supposed to go to great mall to do a meetup but instead I went to Andrew's house to get ready to go swimming at Angela's. When I got to Andrew's, we just chilled for like 10 minutes at his house then we all walked to Safeway, Jamba Juice, and UPS Store. I ordered a pink star with an energy boost. It made my day. But I wasn't able to withdraw money from the atm machine at us bank cause it broke. Gaaay. So then we all walked to Angela's pool to go swim with Jomar, Ariana, Marty, and Angela. Then Matt and Miggy just met up with us 10 minutes later. Then after swimming all the guys chilled at Andrew's house before he had to leave to Vietnam. We just played baskebtalll until 7:45 which was when Andrew had to take a shower and get ready. Then Miggy, Jomar, Bryan, and I just walked around Milpitas back to Angela's house. Then Bryan left so Jomar, Miggy and I went to Jamba juice and Safeway to buy food. Then that's the end of my day.

Have a safe and fun trip in Vietnam Andrew!

wdywt: to walk around milpitas













No comments: