Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Felt like passing out!

Well today, I woke up hella early. I was expecting to wake up late since i slept like at 4. I ended up waking up at 8 in the morning. I kinda hated it cause I was hella bored and it seemed like time was going by super slow. I had froot loops for breakfast and I ate all the colors except for blue, green, and purple. It was pretty funny. But then it got soggy. So then I watched TV for a bit since the computer was getting boring. After the computer my cousin, Franchesca, kept bugging me about playing Wii Sports. So then I set it up for her and she always wanted to switch games so it was frustrating. So later around 4, I was headed to Valley Fair to return something at the apple store. After Valley Fair, I had to go to basketball open gym at St. Lawrence. I was pretty excited cause we got to see the upcoming freshmen. Most of them were from St. Justins and they were alright. After open gym, I hella felt dizzy. It was probably cause I was tired from basketball and I didn't eat a lot. So then I went to Panda Express and I feel better now. Enjoy the pics!
Oh yeah, thanks for reminding Troy. Since me and Troy were bored of blockles, we decided to brawl each other on the Wii. Christian and Arrod joined us. I would say Christian owned us, but I won once!



WDYWT: to Valley Fair (took off the jacket once I got outside haha)

No comments: