Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

Today was another cool day. I slept at 3 o clock last night watching cribs and fresh prince of bel-air. My dad woke me up at 10 today, but I was too lazy to get up so he woke me up 30 minutes later. When I got out of bed, I got ready to go to church. After church, we ate at CheeseCake Factory! I saw Courtney from SFHS there which was a surprise cause I haven't seen her since like kindergarten I think. But I ordered orange chicken and I got stuffed. I wanted to get dessert, but I was too full. So then I went to valley fair. I saw so many faces at the mall. I saw 2 Kevin's from SLA, Christian Timbol, Jazmyn, and Anjelica. I also bought some interesting stuff. I got a kidrobot keychain, wii sports thingy, and an iSkin for the macbook. I was pretty bummed about the iSkin because I got the wrong size. So I have to return it when I go back to ValleyFair. After the mall, I went back home tired as fk.

When I got home, I went to the computer right away. Then I tried out the wii sports package thing I bought and I don't think it was worth it. But I think it's still pretty cool. Then I talked to people on aim before the Laker game hoping the Lakers would win. The Lakers ended up winning the game 103-98. It was very fun talking to Angelica about the game as she was in Santa Cruz =) and she saw a Celtic player hit the camera which I did not see because I was playing tetris. So I hope the Lakers win their next 2 games at Boston and make history. Here are some pics of my day, enjoy!

WDYWT: church/cheesecake/mall





I didn't know you couldn't take pictures inside a store, wtf

No comments: