Thursday, June 26, 2008

Surprise Surprise

So today, I got up at 1 O Clock. Then my dad took me to Panda Express right when I got up. Got rice with orange chicken and mandarin chicken. Then after I got $40 from the bank to mail it out for some puma suedes. Then I went home to read the first chapter of my summer reading book. I was too lazy to read it so I looked it up on sparknotes. Then I went to WalMart to pick up some socks for basketball. Then when I got home, my dad left to Fremont. An hour later, I was hella surprised that Aaron, Mimi, and Christian Timbol were in front of my house. They just came to play brawl and chill. Then an hour later I went to open gym at SLA and they all left. I sprained my right thumb which was gay and got hella tired. Well yeah, that's about it.

WDYWT: panda/walmart








Christian, is this your hat?

1 comment:

dunksrnice said...

you and your wdywt's haha. when are we going to chill?