Friday, June 13, 2008

Fremont Day

Today was a pretty chill day. Woke up at 1 O Clock today surprisingly. Once I woke up I took a piss then my dad told me that we were going to Happy Buffet. So I got ready and put on clothes, fixed my hair, etc. After the buffet, I went to Best Buy to check out some cameras. Ended up buying a similar camera as my old one. Got a Sony Cybershot 7.2 MP again. Pretty cool. After Best Buy, I went home and played blockles. Then a couple hours later I went to Fremont to hang with the cousins again. Then we went to Chuck E Cheeses for a birthday party. That was pretty fun. Also saw some interesting stuff today. Saw 2 accidents and 1 interesting thing. The interesting thing was the moon this evening. Did anyone notice it was red? Then it turned orange throughout the night. But there was a point where it was bright red. But yeah, enjoy the pics.
WDYWT: to the buffet and best buy



To Chuck E Cheeses

No comments: