Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Kung Fu Panda

So today I woke up hella tired. I wanted to sleep more but it was already late as it was. So I went to the computer and webcammed with Chanda, Troy, Brandon, Andrew, and Jennifer for a while. Then I went to play brawl with Troy. I owned him with Kirby and Pikachu. But when I played him later, I had to play him PLUS karl. First game I owned them, but Karl ended up ending the contest cause he knew he was going to die haha. Gay. So then I stopped and Andrew called my house. They told me to go to great mall to watch a movie. So I got ready and waited for my ride. Before the movies, we all ate at the food court. I had a $5 foot long Chicken and Bacon Ranch. Then we ended up watching Kung Fu Panda again. It was better the first time, but I know Miggy liked it haha. Then I chilled at Andrew's for about 20 minutes waiting for my dad.

WDYWT: mall





No comments: