Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Very Disappointing Lakers

So right now, I can hear the Lakers game going on. It's currently the fourth quarter and I am not watching it. How do you get down by 30 points when you are playing a game of elimination? Wow, smh on the Lakers. Credits to Boston though, everyone played well. But today was an OK day. Nothing special happened. Woke up at 1 O Clock today. Then I ate Frosted Flakes. After that I went on the computer to play blockles and other stuff. Then I started cleaning my cement IVs. I also took pictures of them and my carolina XIIIs. Needed pics to put up a listing on ISS. Then around 5 I went to Safeway to buy groceries and chips for the Laker Game. When I came back, the Lakers were already getting owned. Andrew just visited my house, forgot to take a picture of him haha.



Strawberry Surf Rider is by far the worst Jamba Juice flavor I have tasted!

1 comment:

dunksrnice said...

cement iv's still look great.