Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lazy Day

So today I woke up at 12:25 P.M. I had about a 9 hour sleep cause I slept around 3 something. When I got up, I went straight to the computer. Checked ISS, myspace, and sneakerplay. After checking those things, I went on AIM. I was looking forward to going to Andrew's party, but then I thought about tomorrow being Father's Day. So I had to get a gift. But that didn't go out so well. So I decided to just clean the whole house tonight while my dad is sleeping. I also found out that I had a TON of ants in my house. I had to throw away my corn pops cause it was filled with ants. Gaaay! So then I opened a new box of Frosted Flakes and ate that instead. After I ate, I just stayed on the computer playing blockles and ISSing. After that I went to the cousins house again! It was alright. Played brawl, basketball, iCarly, and slime volleyball and soccer on the computer with Jacob. Enjoy the pics!
WDYWT: cousins house



She played Nick Jr for 2 hours! Haha

No comments: