Monday, June 23, 2008

Tired.

Had an 8 hour sleep today. When I got up, I stayed on the computer for an hour and waited for my aunt and uncle to get back from the haircut place. Oh yeah, as I was waiting I took my Mark picture. Then when they got back, we went to Newpark Mall in Fremont to check out the 50%-70% sale at Mervyns. I was planning on buying some Levi's there. So I checked the rack and I saw a pair that I liked. So I ended up buying 505s 31 x 34. Then we ate at this Japanese place with great teriyaki chicken. Then we got back home and I was all tired. Then my uncle told me to go with him to Walmart to buy an electric fan for their room and to buy 2 fishes for the tank. It was kinda funny cause when the guy from Petsmart got the fish, the fish jumped out of the bowl thing and the fish kept moving on the floor. Then I got home and my dad told me Andrew, Carinna, and Kristine came over. So then I just met them up at Milpitas High. We played basketball for a bit then went to Andrew's to play some more basketball. Then I met my dad at McDonalds so we could buy my summer reading books. I also saw this sneaker book at Border's but I didn't buy it. I was pretty pissed. But I read some of it at Border's. Then we ate at In-N-Out and now I'm home. Fun, but tiring day.




No comments: