Monday, June 16, 2008

Matt's House x Popeye's Chicken

So when I woke up this morning, I thought about "What was I going to do today?" So I got out of bed at approx. 12 P.M. took a piss, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. After that I went straight to the computer. Played a little bit of blockles then browsed iss. I saw a good deal of haze highs for $220 meetup, but he was too far so I said $240 paypaled. Then another guy offered $280 so I was bummed out. So then later on through the day, I watched ABDC auditions AGAIN. They replay it over and over, but it's cool watching Supreme Soul and SoReal Plus, the last performance of Jabba was sick. But I still wonder why there was only 6 guys performing when there's 7 members of the crew. After watching I played brawl against Mios and her sister and beat them haha. After brawl, I went to Matt's house to chill. That was fun, check the pics! =) Bye

Decided to post some things on ISS. (room)

WDYWT: matt's house




Caught Matt off guard haha




Matches!












No comments: