Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ultimate Water Polo!

Well today, I woke up at the latest time I have ever woken up to this summer. I woke up at 2 P.M. After I got up, I went on the computer. After the computer, I ate breakfast and Troy called me. He told me to go on Brawl so I did. Fcking Karl and Troy ganged up on me. Troy's character would always hold me, then Karl would use samus to laser beam me. Lost by 1 life. But then later, I was teamed up with a guy named Jansen and we owned Karl and Troy. After Brawl, I got ready to go swimming. So I changed clothes and waited for my dad. Then when he got home he drove me to Long's Drugs to meetup with Andrew, Miggy, Eric, Matt, and Jomar. They bought swim toys for Angela's pool. Then once we got in the pool, we played ultimate frisby x water polo. It was pretty crazy. The teams were St. Victors vs. St. Johns. We beat them both games haha. After playing my feet started hurting badly because of walking on the pool ground so much. So then I had to go to Saint Lawrence after swimming for basketball open gym. I did so bad! Well here are pics, enjoy!

Brawl:

Troy couldn't handle us so he died

Red team ftw!

Scared Eric and Miggy









PHOTOBUCKET SUCKS!

1 comment:

dunksrnice said...

i havent played brawl in a while.