Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Christians House/Laker game

Alright, so this is my very first sentence in my very first blog. Uh, today was pretty cool. Woke up at 10:30 then went on the computer. Then when my dad came home, we went out to eat at Mountain Mikes lunch buffet. Then we went home to rest then after that my dad dropped me off at Christians house to chill and watch the Laker game. Ending up losing to him in brawl, but owned him 1 on 1 in basketball. After we waiting for game 3 to come up with the Lakers and Celtics. Lakers ended up winning 87-81. That's a $3 win from Marc! Well, after we just played 1 on 1 on his nerf hood and I got owned in that. After playing nerf basketball, I played 1 quarter of 2k8 with Justin. Owned him with the Hornets. Now I am home pretty bored writing my first blog. Goodnight!

- Ray

No comments: