Saturday, July 5, 2008

Reno x CGA x Kabayanan x Melissa Reyes x Bumper Cars

Alright, so I just got back from a wonderful trip. I left to Reno Thursday afternoon and stayed until Saturday morning. It was so fun, but I thought it could've been better. When we got there, we ate dinner. I hella ate like a fatass though. Had some good french toast and hashbrowns. Then we went back to the room then we played wii for a while. Oh yeah, we also watched ABDC2. Hella crews were dope. Supreme Soul, Super Crew, Boogie Bots, and SoReal ftw. Each crew did something sick, but super crew was the best imo. Then the next day we chilled at circus circus for a bit. It was alright, didn't really play any games cause we came late. Then after that I went shopping at MeadowWood Mall. It was hella crazy cause I saw Dawnee there! Got 2 stussy shirts from Macy's then left. When we got back we ate dinner, then we watched a Steview Wonder concert. Damn he could sing. Then when we got back to the hotel, we watched Vantage Point and National Treasure and then went to bed.

So Saturday morning, we left Reno early so we could get to CGA/ Kabayanan Festival. Hella fun! I got hella lost when I first got there. Hella mixed up with vortex and invertigo haha. Then I finally found Jeremy, Russ, Robert, and Andrew. Then we all just chilled. Then we ate at the food court for a bit and metup with Troy, Matt, Karl, and Eric. Then we all went to the Kabayanan Festival. First we saw Kaba Modern, but it wasn't the people from abdc. They were still pretty dope tho. Then we saw Passion, then MELISSA REYES. Omg, so hot! Our group was hella beasting on her at the theatre lmao. Then we went bumper caring like 4 times. First time Justin and I pinned this one white guy then the last time we caused a road block which was the funniest thing ever. But then I lost my phone at the theatre from jumping so much. Or maybe I got picked. Fuuuck, and I just got my sk3. But yeah, CGA was one of the best saturday's of my life.




Lazy to upload the other pics..

No comments: