Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bus nooobs = Late to BYC practice..

So today, I was just chilling at home and my sidekick 3 came in the mail. My dad doesn't want me to activate until tomorrow and I might have to use an old phone. Then Matt and Russ came over at like 3. We were supposed to take the bus to Kevin Cataps house near Curtner. We ran EVERYWHERE! We took 66, then the guy said we took the wrong bus so then we walked to a different bus stop. Then we found out 66 was the RIGHT bus. So we took it again and it was the same driver HAHA. So then we started going and then we thought it was going the wrong way. So we got off. Then we didn't know which bus to take so we just started walking towards Catap's house. But then we just decided to walk back to my house so we could get our stuff for BYC. My aunt picked us up and we were late for about 5 minutes. Pretty fun day. Oh yeah.. chocolate banana @ starbucks ftmfw!









No comments: