Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Team Sarap to the bones!

So today, I woke up at 9 but went back to sleep cause it was too early. Then I woke up at 11 something haha. Got up, took a piss, did a little of my book report then got ready to meetup with Kevin and Michelle at MHS. They had to go pick up their registration form thingy so I decided to tag a long. Kevin is hella blind cause he can't see me behind poles haha. So I had a great tour around mhs. Michelle's locker has a sticker on it and Kevin's locker is the 7th locker on the second row. I think haha. It was fun. Then we played basketball. Crisann metup with us while we were at the courts. I played 1 on 1 with this senior named Andrew. Beat him 15 to 8 I think. Kevin and Michelle said I wasn't trying. Hmm. Haha, he was kinda short tho. Like about Michelle's height lmao. After 1 on 1, we played 2 on 2. Kevin/Crisann against Raymond/Mitchell. It was such an amazing battle. Michelle was a great teammate sitting on the curb haha. So we lost =) But it was funny. Crisann got a workout from chasing the ball. After basketball we all went to my house. Made some quesadillas and watched drumline for a bit. Then we all chilled in my room playing brawl and taking pictures. I was tired the whole time though. Then Russell came over to chill for a bit then take to BYC. BYC was fun, everyone needs to get off vacation! Haha, but yeah. Hella fun day with everyone.